A few things to say about the levels, they can be tough. The S-K-A-T-E letters are not in the same spot for two different skaters. The cover trick is always near some camera guy. People can knock you over. The levels are very interactive.
- Secret Tape-At the start of the level, vear right and get onto the catwalk. From there work your way to the Large middle room. In that room stop and center yorself so you are looking at the tape, strait on. You don't need much speed, just jump onto the beam and grind to it.
- Soak the Foreman-On one of the pool platforms there is a man. Grind past the machine to knock him down.
- Grind the Lava Pot-When the pot is tipped( you hear a busser sound) Transfer over the pit while holding Triangle, you may need to buy some air/hangtime points and you will need lot-o speed.
- Bury the Bully-Hit the blade and jump a little right to hit the snow covered tree.
- Get Chuck Un-Stuck-At the begining of the level, go outside the left fence. You will see a bunch of people. Stay on the narrow path and hit the kid next to the pole.
- Hidden Tape-Use the blade and get into the tree. Fall of the cliff and get at the part with the log, when you are looking at a half pipe. Go to the lower ramp and grind the left pole to switch a trigger. Go up to halfpipe A, jump over to halfpipe B from Pipe A. Jump to pipe C from pipe B. let go of X and cruse up ramp C holding triangle. You will get on the closer rail and grind to the tape.
- Help The Thin Man-At the start, go right into the construction yard. Grind the right bench and get the axe. Bring the axe to the haunted house and the thin man will chop down the door.
- Secret Tape-After "Helping the Thin Man", go transfer right and get into the spooky hp/bowl. Center yourself with the window,(Above the rollin) and ride up. Ride strait, jump out the second window and hold triangle.
- Restore Power to the dish-At the start, go strait and jump the fence. Turn left and go up the stairs. Grind across the wire and knock off the branches. Stop on the roof you end up on and jump onto the second wire an knock off two more branches.
- Secret Tape-At the end terminals, go to the right-most "C" ramp looking down. No-Comply off the top vearing right and grind the top pole.
- Stop The Car Case-After starting the Earthquake, get onto the broken highway and grind over the tilting car.
- Secret Tape-Change your stats to high air, hangtime, and speed. Get on the highway and skate to the end where you see some plywood. Hit the plywood and get on top of the building in front of it. Grind it's ledge, transfer to the next ledge, and leap for the tape.
- Secret Tape-Max out your air, speed, ollie, hangtime, and maybe rail balance stats. At the start, turn around and try to get Grinding the top wire. You will turn(If placed right) onto a wire that leads to the smoke stack. Once at the smoke stack, use the ramps to get the secret tape.
- Trash The Museam-Once in the museam, cut the wires leading to the prop.
- Raise the Ferry-Wall-Ride the control panel next to the ferry.
- Deck-The hidden deck is usually hidden in the secret room. To find the secret room, skate around the edge of the level looking for a half finished fence. skate through it and you will be in a room with a bowl. The second place is next to the fountain on the utside of the level.
- Tip-You can grind around the edge of the level for a very long time to get large scores.
- Deck-The hidden deck is most commonly found in the upper rails. To get there, at the start skate strait, over the two funboxes. When you get to a half-pipe, boneless off the NON vert side. If you have the speed, you will cruise up a wire leading to the deck.
- Open the Outside-I have done this twice, and I do not know how. It may have something to do with grinding the whole rail in front of the bowls.
- Deck-The deck has been found a few times on the left nitch. Get there by grinding the left hp you see when you start, and transfering left on the rails.