There are some things you need to know about Monster Rancher. I have a few listed here but there is always the ones you think of. I have made a list of some of the most helpful ones I have found from my 100+ hours of playing and 80+ monsters.
Monster Rancher 3 comes out on September 20 and Monster Rancher advance are said to come out in November/October.
- Raise A monster until you are told its time to retire that monster.
- Combine monsters only once they have performed to there top ability. There kin start with better stats.
- Save pretty often. Your monster could die or you could be invited to an important tournament.
- Don't send a young monster to an four week training.
- Once your monster becomes about 9 months old. Try to raise one or two stats all the time. Pretty soon the stat will go up by 15-16 each time.
- If you want to get some new monsters, you have to raise your trainer level. Once you raise your trainer level you will be invited to some tournaments to unlock new monsters.
- For other monsters you must also increase your house size. Raise your trainer rank to be able to increase house size or ranch size.
- If you want to find stronger types of monsters find CD's that generate purebreads. Combine the purbreads to get better monsters.
Monster Rancher 2
Monster Rancher 3