Gauntlet Turbo Attacks
Here are some tips on using turbo attacks, enjoy.
- The level three attack is always a strait line shot.
- The level two turbo attacks a small circle around your character.
- Use turbo's sparinly but often when needed. Don't waste them on a small group of people because giant groups are harder to destroy.
The Turbo attacks
- Warrior-Lv.2=Fire arc. A circle of fire surrounds your characters. Lv.3=Plasma Trail. A large red line of blast.
- Dwarf-Lv.2=Thunder Clap. As the player claps his hands, a wave of fire circles the player. Spin the analog stick because the blast protudes most in the front. Lv.3=Fire Fissure. A large flaming crack in the ground travels forward and destroys enemies.
- Valkyrie-Lv.2=Multi-Blade arc. Your character spins and multiple blades circle character. Lv.3=Sky Lance. Your Character throws a large blue triangle.
- Knight-Lv.2=Ball and Chain. He spins his make around like a flail. Hits all enemies around your circumference. Lv.3=Wheel of Death. Your character swings around a giant mace and throws it forward.
- Archer-Lv.2=Double Bow. Your character pulls out a second bow and shots am 180 degree shot. Lv.3=B-F-G. Your character pulls out a large bow and shots a giant shot in one direction.
- Joker-Lv.2=Sonic Boom. He claps his giant hands and a grow energy wave comes out. Spin the joystick for better outcome. Lv.3=Hammer Time. He spins arouns and shoots a boxing glove out of a hammer. Hits enemy's behind you prteey good too.
- Wizard-Lv.2=Rock Shower. Multiple rocks fall from the sky around character. Lv.3=Demon Skull. Your character summons a giant skull from the ground in launches it in one direction.
- Sorseress-Lv.2=Acid Rain. Green smoke appears around character and chokes enemies. Lv.3=Demon Summon. Your character summons 6 skeletons from the ground and sends them at enemies.
- Dwarf-Jumps on friends back and emits a giant fire shield. Once you are on your friends back you can ride and control him.
- Joker-Friend kicks hits you up in the air and you fall into a pile of explosions that work like the thunder hammer.
- Knight-Your character hooks a friend on a giant chain and spins him/her around destroying all characters on the screen.
- Sorseress-Makes friend extreamly big and your friend stomps around.
- Archer-Your friend lifts you in the air and you shot in a 360 degree spin.
- Wizard-You make you friend spin around the screen shooting electricity. Hits whole screen.
- Warrior-Kick your friend and they bounce around like a pinball. This special if pretty useless because you always seem to get stuck.